Sunday, November 24, 2013

Adobe PDF Printer problem solved "partially"

Experiencing problems with printing/making PDF files from various programs through Adobe PDF printer? I spent weeks trying to solve this frustrating issue considering I work often with desktop publishing and need to deliver PDF files. Bellow, there is a 3 minutes long video that shows the issue using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and CORELs Bitstream Font Navigator on Windows 7 (64bit). The problem is, somehow, partially, connected with incompatible fonts. Why, I dont know. All I know that those font foles are not corrupted\ and work(ed) just fine with previous versions of Windows or other DTP software. Newer fonts will not have this problems but the age limit and reasons mystery to me. Anyway, its good to know what to do when PDF printer hangs.