Promo video I made for the web site City.ba one of the best BIH info web portals. It exists since (and even before) year 2000 and now it evolved in something you simply have to visit. Enjoy!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Saturday, December 28, 2013
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
If someone seeks for some NON commercial info about specific hard drives, I made benchmarks for you with drives I use at this moment. It might help somebody to choose what to buy...
1. Western Digital BLUE 10EZEX
- (1TB, NO RAID configuration, SATA 2 CABLE)
- (1TB, NO RAID configuration, SATA 3 CABLE)
2. Western Digital RED WD20EFRX (2TB, NO RAID configuration)
3. Western Digital GREEN WD30EURS (3TB, NO RAID configuration)
I want to say that GREEN drive, as much as it looks slower it works just fine! This difference you will not even notice in regular work. All of them are just fine comparing to expensive BLACK edition so.... this is just my point of view and the shopping is up to you.
Posted by Alen Ajanovic at 12:41 AM